Sunday, August 27, 2006

Trekking for joy.......

A while ago, I saw one of my orkut visitor posted a link to a website where somebody had tried to make a massive trek (which didn't quite work, possibly because they tried to shoehorn it). Anyway, as a trekker and more of an enthusiast I gave them link to a few of my nearest and dearest, and my friend sent me back a link to a strange site, where the people do the same thing with lots of extraordinary and so called experiences, including a rather wonderful some tips and guidances for the firsttimers. There's also another veru beautiful trekking destination to attempt, only marginally more successful. Anyway, hope you enjoy it as much as I should. With treking love, nawang.
PS. I've been with many information gatherers before about a debate(probably at a place where i would be more a free to join openly) with some Crossiant and Doughnuts from the famous German Bakery of Leh - we're a tad obsessed with any kind of tea accompaniment. So I thought, as an self help project, we should try to contribute to one and for all, but we've had trouble coming up with something that should be made massive. But my places talking here is concerned about the trek destinations in Ladakh. So, any ideas?

No comments: