Friday, March 30, 2007

One for all…. on a roll

These recent socalled Blog conferences have always seemed like a funny idea to me. I mean, I don't know about you all there, but I started my site precisely so that I wouldn't have to go out and talk to strangers in person. But everybody's going because, as I find some does this blog thing for a living, so I figured I'd check it out, too. May be that the changing scenario of the society has also brought about changes in the thinking and needs of the people. Well, If you are getting into/thru this post here, please do take a time to drop some comments and if not, then just say hi! What I believe is that Those who can, do. Those who can't do, follow. And for those who can't even do this, it’s simple…. Just blog.* And I'm comfortable with this. I don't feel I've used the word "blog" enough in this post. One more should do it:
BLOG!

1 comment:

Kaushik Das said...

Hi Nawang,
I am Kaushik Das from Pune. I have been searching in the net for ways to reach the Hanle Valley and Hanle monastery in Ladakh and I came across your blog. I would like to have some information on reaching the Hanle valley and Hanle monastery. Can you help me out or give me some pointers? I may not come back to your blog again, so here is my email id - daskaushik@gmail.com.

Thanks.