Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Sun Sets on Booze...

Previous night, I along with my friends gathered for yet another get-together for a few drinks. We had a grand time just talking and drinking. We also had a few major news and gossips from all over. You drink the glass and find yourself down into the whole thing.
I am an occassional drinker and never remember drinking alone. Always wokedup refreshed and not even with slightest touch of hangover ever. Unlike certain friends who calls on their way to work the next morning feeling pretty rough. I try not to laugh, but it was always funny!
I came up from home hoping that this week get to be shaping up to be a busy one. My job expects me to work even for the weekends till the time I'm here, so I'll be doing that on Saturday and maybe Sunday as usual. We are to have a dance rehearsal going away from 8th Aug evening, he he!. Most importantly though, practice for the forthcoming annual day will be just for 3 days then I shall move to Leh the very next day i.e., on 15th Aug.

No comments: