Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring has sprung

Yes. Hello, sorry, apparently I feel my blogging suffers either way: whether I've got nothing to say or loads to catch you up on. So, yes, this is remarkably like my other webpages, picasa, that I hadn't updated in a very long time.

Is that weird? Is that what other people do? I'm sitting in my room, listening to silence (I was listening to music just a little while ago; I've found I don't really like silence as it makes far too much room for my thoughts), and it's absolutely gorgeous outside (fresh snowy peak is pretty from inside your cozy warm room) and I just started going on about how pretty it all is in my head. I think that's part of the reason I like to blog--and also part of the reason I haven't found a story to write that is my story to tell.
However, the last few hour of frustration has made me all the more aware of how lax I've been with my internet use and identity. I probably shouldn't have started getting into fandom at this stage in life. Now the days are growing ever cooler. Summer of 2012, this time around, I suppose I'll be a bit less strict in my writing; no posts with bibliographies, just thoughts on interesting things I learn in life and the beautiful pictures I click my way. Oh, and about Leh.

So this is me, saying hello again. Stick around, we'll have a fun time.

1 comment:

fransiska nawita said...

welcome back! spring, time for new start... so, i'm awaiting to read the story of your new life.... :)