Thursday, May 24, 2012

Imagination factory

Hey Friends!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted. Well, scratch that. I can believe it. It's been CRA-ZEE around these parts lately. I'm sure you all know the feeling. It doesn't help that I recently became obsessed with started reading about life's of professional footballers. Whoa. The promise of seeing the hunger games past weekend. After a fantastic UEFA Champions League 2012 trophy to Chelsea FC, I ended up blazing through all coming summer transfers in a couple of days. Not my usual type of read, for sure - but let's just say I'm glad I stuck with it! I am the first to admit I'm a bit addicted to my electronic devices (keep it clean, ladies! I'm talking about my Mac, Phone, internet, etc...) but every once in a while it's nice to unplug and curl up with a good read. Oh! I bought online a wrist watch this week and I’m so excited about it. I am loving it! (I know, it’s pretty vain to say one of my favorite things this week is my new wristwatch, but I feel so much better.)

Before I go on, I must address my previous post, A silent debut after years of quite toil.  I was actually a bit hesitant to post it because I really do like to keep the focus of my blog completely positive. Things like silence and the emphasis placed upon it was one of the reasons I found myself at a crossroads a while ago and became the impetus for this blog. Though I don't want to dwell on it, it is a harsh reality of our life and addressing it seemed the right thing to do. Your supportive comments were so needed and appreciated, so thank you for indulging me in a little rant!


So, I am back to reality and ready to face and I'm counting my way down to this summer. My spiritual-brain is still spinning with thoughts of His Holiness Dalai Lama's visit to Leh this July. What the what, now??  As I'm packing up I'm thinking about how I might arrange things differently this winter. I actually have a cute idea for holidaying in the beautiful island of Lakshadweep that I'll be sharing in a few days.  Just plain crazy, but that's par for the plan lately. Such is the life of a voyager!


No comments: